11 Item Stained Glass Supplies Beginner Kit: Grinder (G14) included
Beginner Kit (11 Items, Grinder G14 included)
Glastr Dimond Star Grinder (G14)
- The same high-quality standards developed for Glastar's professional grinders have been applied to the Diamond Star to provide all the power and performance features you need, in one economical, conveniently compact machine.
- Powerful 1/18HP, 3450 RPM motor
- 115 Volt standard
- 14 inch-ounces breakdown torque
- Long-lasting 3/4 plated grinding head.
- Convenient coolant drain
- Flexible rubber splash guard.
- Exclusive built-in accessory drawer
- U.L. approved
- 100 watt
- Oil reservoir brass handle glass cutter-comes with small narrow carbide wheel for general purpose pattern cutting
- Cutter heads are replaceable with Toyo's Pattern Head (Toyo TC-10) or Toyo's Straight Cutting Wide Head (Toyo TC-17)
- Snapping for glass
- Professional quality pliers that break-out or nip glass up to 1/4" (6mm) thick
- Made of lightweight plastic
- Made in U.S.A.
Novacan Black Patina For Lead & Solder (8 Oz)
- Rich black patina with excellent adhesion for both lead and solder
- Flux for soldering
- A general purpose flux contains zinc chloride
- 60/40 solder is 60% tin, and 40% lead and tends to form rounder, higher beads, which makes it ideal for copper foil projects and lamps. So, 60/40 is the best selling alloy in the stained glass field. It offers superior flow over 50/50 with more flow per inch than 50/50.
- 1.0 mil thick
- 7/32 IN X 36 YDS (5.56mm X 33 M)
- Assorted textures
- Manufacturer: Spectrum Glass and/or Wissmach Glass
- 6" tubular steel handle with horsehair fill
- Small brush is ideal for applying flux, patina, etching cream, and other chemicals
View All Products